Acquire New Customers
An amazing website is a great start. Unfortunately, just having a website and hoping customers will come doesn’t cut it anymore. A great website is just the start. It in itself will not help you acquire new customers. If you want to attract customers in this competitive environment, you have to let them know who you are. PepTalk Group has specialized teams of digital marketers who focus exclusively on SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and more. Our goal is to maximize your marketing budget in a way that leads to increase sales.
Why Digital Marketing is Important?
In 2014, the world wide web reached a new milestone-1 Billion websites. Moreover, 2012 was a breakout year in which new websites growth increased by over 100%!! As of 2018, there are now 1.3B+ and counting websites worldwide. Additionally, new websites are added every second. The rise in new websites corresponds to the rise in web users and searches. Did you know that Google performs over 1 Trillion searched per year? Unfortunately, Google search algorithms have the difficult job of making sense of all the content on the web. Google does so with very sophisticated rules to determine which content is relevant based on search terms. Digital marketing is the business activity of intentionally marketing your products, services, and website through several online channels. With the brutally competitive market, business must make a concerted effort to acquire new customers online.
What is Earned Search (SEO)?
Earned Search is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing and is essential to acquire new customers. Earned Search is traffic you get from customers who find your website by searching a keyword. Another term for Earned Search is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is the techniques used to increase your search engine rankings such that you are visible to customers looking for your products or services. The two types of SEO are On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
On-Page SEO is the set of optimization tasks that ensure that search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing can adequately index your website’s content. On Page SEO Includes:
- Page Titles: Your web page titles are one of the most SEO factors. Each page and post should have a unique title that includes the designated keywords
- Meta Descriptions: Meta descriptions are brief page descriptions that show up when someone searches your keywords.
- Meta Tags: Meta Tags are a list of keywords that are embedded into the website so that search engines can determine which keywords are relevant to your website. It gives Google algorithms something to read.
- URL Structure: Your webpages should include a structure that makes it easy for search engines to index or “read” your website.
- Body Tags (H1, H2, H3): The content on your website should follow a standard structure of headers. It guides the reader and makes it easier for search engines to determine the relevancy of your content to keyword searches.
- Keyword Density: Imagine a page with the keyword, “dog walkers in San Antonio” repeated on every line? This page is not useful to someone looking for a dog walker in San Antonio. Keyword density is not keyword stuffing or excessively repeating your keywords. This will lead to your website being banned. Proper keyword density requires you use the keyword roughly 2-5% of the total word count of the page.
- Social Media Marketing: Use Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to extend your network and increase interactions with potential customers.
- Content Marketing: Creating valuable content in the form of blogs, infographics, photos, video marketing, or posts
- Link building: Link building is a powerful way to promote your website. It entails have other websites link to content on your website. Search engines reward websites who have other websites linking to them, as it is a vote of confidence in the quality of your website.
- Article Submission: You can increase traffic to your website by writing articles on interesting subjects and publishing them on article directory sites like Ezine, Go Articles, and Now Public.
How PepTalk Group helps you acquire new customers?
PepTalk Group has a team of specialized experts whose sole focus is to craft customized SEO solutions for your business. Our SEO team are experts at developing strategies to get your keywords ranked within 6 months, guaranteed. The SEO team’s focus is to drive quality traffic to your website with the end goal of helping you acquire new customers. To start, we do a in-depth website analysis to assess your website’s performance such as speed, content, competitors, XML mapping, and current rankings/traffic. After analyzing your website, our team makes recommendations on which keywords to use based on your digital marketing and your competitors’ digital marketing strategy. Once the strategy is set, our SEO team works tirelessly each week to execute weekly objectives. Each week, PepTalk Group SEO provides a status report on all SEO activities.